Michael Geist Blog
I am a law professor at the University of Ottawa where I hold the Canada Research Chair in Internet and E-Commerce Law. I publish a wide range of articles, newsletters, and reports and I am involved in several interesting Internet policy projects.
Recent blog post
Why Creators and Consumers Should Welcome the "Netflix Threat"
The examination of the proposed Bell acquisition of Astral Communications took place last week in Montreal with the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission hearing from a wide range of supporters and opponents of a deal that only last ...3 days ago
Recent Influential Reactions
- Hacking Back: The Next Big Thing? I: Criminal Considerations
- The Canadian government is likely the greatest threat to the privacy of Canadians
- Why Creators and Consumers Should Welcome the “Netflix Threat”
- I'm of two minds on CRTC mandatory carriage hearings
- Canadian Party Politics – An Analysis May 2013
User reviewsPersonal attacks are NOT allowed
Please read our comment policy